Search Anything    
TV GUIDES|LYRICS|PHOTOS|FORUMS|GAMESLOGINJOIN|

Mens Problems Dont Laugh!!! in General Forums

General, Adult Jokes (18+), Mens Problems Dont Laugh!!!, Juicy & Sexy Models Photoshoots ,Hindi Jokes ,Blonde Jokes ,Simple & Funny Jokes ,Sardar Jokes
Mens Problems Dont Laugh!!!
General, Adult Jokes (18+), Mens Problems Dont Laugh!!!, Juicy & Sexy Models Photoshoots ,Hindi Jokes ,Blonde Jokes ,Simple & Funny Jokes ,Sardar Jokes  General, Adult Jokes (18+), Mens Problems Dont Laugh!!!, Juicy & Sexy Models Photoshoots ,Hindi Jokes ,Blonde Jokes ,Simple & Funny Jokes ,Sardar Jokes  

Don't laugh!" said the patient X.

"Of course I won't laugh," the doctor said. "I'm a professional. In over twenty years I've never laughed at a patient."

"Okay then," X said, and proceeded to drop his trousers, revealing the tiniest 'whoo-ha' the doctor had ever seen. It couldn't have been bigger than the size of a AAA battery.

Unable to control himself, the doctor started giggling, then fell laughing to the floor. Ten minutes later he was able to struggle to his feet and regain his composure.

"I'm so sorry," said the doctor. "I really am. I don't know what came over me. On my honor as a doctor and a gentleman, I promise it won't happen again. Now what seems to be the problem?"

"It's swollen," X replied.

----------------------------------------------

Posted On: Dec 26, 2006, 09:22
General, Adult Jokes (18+), Mens Problems Dont Laugh!!!, Juicy & Sexy Models Photoshoots ,Hindi Jokes ,Blonde Jokes ,Simple & Funny Jokes ,Sardar Jokes  General, Adult Jokes (18+), Mens Problems Dont Laugh!!!, Juicy & Sexy Models Photoshoots ,Hindi Jokes ,Blonde Jokes ,Simple & Funny Jokes ,Sardar Jokes  

Well no one else here I suppose, so how about this one? Aguy spotted a lady wearing a T-shirt where it was written "handle with care" the next day the guy wore a jeans which had the words "candle with hair" ;)

I mostly enjoy the [url=http://vod.adultemart.com]Adult VOD[/url]

Posted On: Apr 09, 2007, 17:36

he he. dont worry we all are here.

----------------------------------------------

Posted On: Apr 12, 2007, 10:12

General, Adult Jokes (18+), Mens Problems Dont Laugh!!!, Juicy & Sexy Models Photoshoots ,Hindi Jokes ,Blonde Jokes ,Simple & Funny Jokes ,Sardar Jokes
Valid XHTML 1.0 StrictValid CSS!