Search Anything    
TV GUIDES|LYRICS|PHOTOS|FORUMS|GAMESLOGINJOIN|

Assumed Directions in General Forums

General, Simple & Funny Jokes, Assumed Directions, Juicy & Sexy Models Photoshoots ,Simple & Funny Jokes ,Adult Jokes (18+) ,Hindi Jokes ,Blonde Jokes
Assumed Directions
General, Simple & Funny Jokes, Assumed Directions, Juicy & Sexy Models Photoshoots ,Simple & Funny Jokes ,Adult Jokes (18+) ,Hindi Jokes ,Blonde Jokes  General, Simple & Funny Jokes, Assumed Directions, Juicy & Sexy Models Photoshoots ,Simple & Funny Jokes ,Adult Jokes (18+) ,Hindi Jokes ,Blonde Jokes  

A woman is giving directions to her new boyfriend to get to her apartment.

She says:
''You come to the front door of the apartment complex where I live and look for apartment 14A,and with your elbow push button 14A. Come inside and you'll find the elevator on the right. With your elbow hit 14. When you get out of the elevator you'll find my apartment on the left. With your elbow, hit my doorbell and I'll open the door for you''

The boyfriend says:
'Baby, that sounds very easy to find, but why am I hitting all these buttons with my elbow?'

She says:
"Oh my God!!! You're not coming empty-handed, are you?''

----------------------------------------------

Posted On: May 16, 2006, 13:00

General, Simple & Funny Jokes, Assumed Directions, Juicy & Sexy Models Photoshoots ,Simple & Funny Jokes ,Adult Jokes (18+) ,Hindi Jokes ,Blonde Jokes
Valid XHTML 1.0 Strict
Valid CSS!
At Koolkrazy.com our aim is to create the ultimate experience in your quest for Lyrics, TV Guides, Games and more. We measure our success based on the feedback we get from our members and will not settle for anything short of "We had a great time, it was an unforgettable experience".