Search Anything    
TV GUIDES|LYRICS|PHOTOS|FORUMS|GAMESLOGINJOIN|

Two Best Seats in General Forums

General, Simple & Funny Jokes, Two Best Seats, Simple & Funny Jokes ,Chit Chat & General Talks ,Adult Jokes (18+) ,Blonde Jokes ,Juicy & Sexy Models Photoshoots
Two Best Seats
General, Simple & Funny Jokes, Two Best Seats, Simple & Funny Jokes ,Chit Chat & General Talks ,Adult Jokes (18+) ,Blonde Jokes ,Juicy & Sexy Models Photoshoots  General, Simple & Funny Jokes, Two Best Seats, Simple & Funny Jokes ,Chit Chat & General Talks ,Adult Jokes (18+) ,Blonde Jokes ,Juicy & Sexy Models Photoshoots  

A man had two great tickets for the World Cup Final. As he sits down, another man comes down and asks if anyone is sitting in the seat next to him.

"No," he says. "The seat is empty."

"This is incredible!" said the man. "Who in their right mind would have a seat like this for the best game of World Cup, and not use it?"

He says, "Well, actually, the seat belongs to me. My wife was supposed to come with me, but she passed away. This is the first World Cup Final we haven't been to together since we got married."

"Oh I'm sorry to hear that. That's terrible. But couldn't you find someone else... a friend or relative, or even a neighbor to take the seat?" ................

The man shakes his head... "No. They're all at her funeral."

----------------------------------------------

Posted On: May 31, 2006, 09:38

General, Simple & Funny Jokes, Two Best Seats, Simple & Funny Jokes ,Chit Chat & General Talks ,Adult Jokes (18+) ,Blonde Jokes ,Juicy & Sexy Models Photoshoots
Valid XHTML 1.0 Strict
Valid CSS!
At Koolkrazy.com our aim is to create the ultimate experience in your quest for Lyrics, TV Guides, Games and more. We measure our success based on the feedback we get from our members and will not settle for anything short of "We had a great time, it was an unforgettable experience".